223 East Main Street, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 Schedule A Free Consultation: 843-761-8213

Motorcycle Accidents

Moncks Corner Motorcycle Accident Lawyer

Were you hit on your motorcycle recently and injured recently? Motorcycle accidents are on the rise in the Moncks Corner area and throughout Berkeley County. If you have debilitating injuries, you could struggle to pay your medical bills when you can’t work and are in pain.

Fortunately, if the other driver was at fault, you could receive fair compensation for your injuries by contacting our Moncks Corner motorcycle accident attorney at George B. Bishop, Jr. Attorney at Law today. Attorney Bishop is ready to fight for your rights and get you the most compensation possible.

Why Are Motorcyclists Likely To Be Injured In An Accident?

A crash between a car and a motorcycle usually causes severe injuries to the motorcycle rider. At best, the only thing protecting them from the most serious injuries is their helmet. But even a DOT-approved helmet will not necessarily protect the rider from a serious head injury. The rider also may have broken bones, internal injuries, road rash, and neck and back injuries.

Sometimes, there may not even have been a crash between the car and the motorcycle. If you had to lay the bike on the road to avoid a wreck, you also could have devastating injuries. Attorney Bishop will work hard to ensure that you get the fair compensation you need and deserve.

I Feel OK. Should I Still Have A Doctor Check Me?

Yes! After any motorcycle accident, always go to the ER or doctor to be looked over. Even if you think you are not hurt, you could have internal, neck, back, or head injuries that are not obvious at first. Being seen immediately ensures that your health is taken care of. Also, immediately having the accident on your medical record will help if you file a claim or lawsuit later.

Should I Move My Motorcycle After A Crash?

Assuming the motorcycle is not impeding traffic or causing danger, you should leave it where it is. Wait for the police to arrive and analyze the scene before moving any crash vehicle. This way, there will not be any disputes about who caused the accident. Take photos of vehicle positions after the accident and any property damage and injuries if you can.

How Much Can I Get For My Motorcycle Injuries?

Every motorcycle accident case is different. You could get nothing or a lot. The only way to know for sure is to talk to a motorcycle accident attorney about your case. Your attorney may give you an idea of what the case could look like. Generally, the more serious the injuries, the higher the potential case value.

Contact Our Moncks Corner Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today

Motorcyclists have no protection from other vehicles and the environment in an accident, so injuries can be devastating. If a driver hits and injures you on your motorcycle, you may face months or years of recovery. You must speak to our motorcycle accident attorney from George B. Bishop, Attorney at Law, today. He has decades of experience holding at-fault drivers accountable for their negligence.

Get Attorney Bishop fighting for you today by calling (843) 761-8213 for a free consultation. You can also use our contact us form.