Schedule a Free Consultation
Photo of George B. Bishop, Jr.
Integrity · Dedication · Experience
Representing clients throughout
the Lowcountry for over 30 years.
Photo of George B. Bishop, Jr.

Representing Injured Workers Throughout The Lowcountry

Injured workers in South Carolina are entitled to receive medical and financial benefits through the workers’ compensation system. Unfortunately, employers and their insurance adjusters often go to great lengths to deny claims and minimize compensation. An experienced Berkeley County workers’ compensation attorney can help you get the benefits you need and deserve.

My name is George B. Bishop, Jr., and I have been practicing law since 1984. I began my career as a prosecutor for the 9th Judicial Circuit in Berkeley County and opened my private practice in 1988. I gained valuable experience in preparing and presenting cases as a prosecutor. That experience has been invaluable for clients who have suffered injury and who are not being treated fairly in the workers’ compensation system. I understand how devastating a work injury can be and how the injury can adversely affect the financial stability of entire families.

An injured worker has 90 days to report an injury to his or her supervisor and two years to file a claim with the workers’ comp commission. To ensure your rights are protected, it is important to speak with an experienced Berkeley County workers’ compensation lawyer as soon as possible. Call 866-850-4701, or contact me online to discuss your rights and options.

Charleston County Work Injury Attorney

Whether you are a worker injured in a construction accident or a factory worker suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, you may have a right to receive workers’ compensation benefits, including lost wages and medical care. Death benefits are also available to the dependents of a worker who was killed on the job. A work injury may arise in a distinct accident, over time from repetitive stress or as the result of exposure to toxins in the work environment. Whether you have suffered a common work injury, or an uncommon medical issue, it is important to work with a skilled lawyer from the beginning of your case to ensure that your rights are fully protected.

As your legal advocate, I will do whatever it takes to help you maximize your compensation and obtain the medical care you need under the workers’ comp system. If someone other than a co-worker was responsible for your injuries, if appropriate, I will help you pursue a third-party liability claim for your personal injuries. I will handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on healing.

Contact Me To Discuss Your Injury

To schedule a consultation with me, call 866-850-4701. You may also contact me online. From my office in Moncks Corner, I represent injured workers in Berkeley County, Charleston County and throughout the South Carolina Lowcountry.